Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crafty Wonderland Spring 2013 in review


Well, several days later I am finally writing about the show! Saturday was Crafty Wonderland, the next day was Mother's Day, and a busy couple beginning of the week at my day job have led me to a Wednesday review of a Saturday show.

Scheduling craziness aside, it has been decent. Crafty Wonderland was good. It was definitely better than last year's CW Spring Sale. <-- Oh my, you should definitely check out that link. My display has changed so very much since then, and I didn't remember that we'd had a crazy May heat wave last year too.

Many of my favorite people were selling there this year, as well, including:
Pepe of Muluk,
Andrea of Travelust,
Michele Maule,
Agnes of Betty Turbo,
Torie of Totinette,
Jackie of Scrumptious Suds,
and so many others!

Many thanks to those who visited, to those who support my business with their time and encouragement as well as with their purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...