Saturday, May 12, 2012

Crafty Wonderland in summary


The Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Spring Sale 2012 was today! It was a pretty good day. Somehow, hundreds (thousands?) of people managed to pull themselves away from the 85-degree sunny loveliness outside and come into the Oregon Convention Center for this event. Despite being rather tired and fuzzy-brained, I had a decent time selling and shopping and socializing.

My favorite part of the day was meeting and visiting so many of my "internet friends"– some whom I've interviewed on the We Make Portland Awesome section of this blog. Some of them were:
• Sofia of Buttonlandia
• Emily of Hedgehog Hiker (my neighbor at this show!)
• Sara of Kitty Baby Love
• Brooke of Little Canoe
• Cassie of Mag-Big
• Pepe and Ale of Muluk and The Blind Insect (You are some of my favorite people!)
• Emily of FunShine Creations (Thank you for the wonderful trade! I love my new earrings!)
• Amy of Ohlnu
• Alysia of Prost to the Host
• Anna of Roots Soap Co (I can't wait to try that laundry soap!)
• Monique of Where The Moon Goes

...And I know there were lots of others who are now escaping my very tired mind! With over 200 vendors, we had a pretty good group of wonderful makers and artists and friends, and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...