Monday, May 27, 2013

New in the shop: Acorn Garlands!


I've listed a brand-new item in the shop today: acorn garlands! These are 6ft garlands of felted wool acorns in natural acorn caps, strung across a length of high-quality baker's twine. I know it's been a while since I hinted at them here, but I wanted to perfect their packaging before rolling them out. You can also see them in action in my show displays here and here.

So far, I have four colors in the shop: red, black cherry red, earth tones rainbow, and white.

This batch is on classic red-and-white baker's twine, but soon there will be grey-and-white and tan-and-white twine options also, as well as a multitude of acorn color options, so keep an eye on the shop in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...