Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New sign for shows!

Over the last couple of months, I've been working on my branding for House of Moss. I bought a custom stamp, refined my packaging routine, and changed up my show display. The custom stamp was key, because it ended up informing the design of the other two! I made a new sign for shows last week from it.

First I made a cloth background using the exact same technique as in my reusable cloth napkin tutorial. I wanted it to be versatile enough to be hung on the front of my table or above like a banner, so I used an upcycled natural linen for the front and a beautiful white-on-white floral cotton piece for the back. Then I drew the design freehand, looking at my custom stamp for reference, onto the sign I'd sewn. I installed metal grommets at the top corners, and added strings for hanging.

You can see the new one in action HERE in this post about my experience at the Lewis Elementary Garden Fair, and a picture of the old one HERE. What do you think of this new sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...