Thursday, September 19, 2013

Goal accomplished: 300 listings on Etsy in 2013!


One of my goals at the beginning of 2013 was to get my shop to 300 listings at some point. If I remember correctly, I had somewhere near 200 at my highest point last year, and after the depletion of the holidays, I think I started this year around 175.

I somewhat underestimated the amount of work it is to add that many listings. Not only did I have to come up with new items, variations, and color choices, but I had to keep up with the demands of normal selling! Funny how when you list things for sale, they actually sell and you have to replenish them. ;)

It's exciting to complete a goal so much earlier than I had planned, and thinking up new items was a lot of fun. And I'm not stopping now! You can expect to see new items continuing to flow into my shop throughout the next few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...