Sunday, October 21, 2012

We make Portland awesome: BleuOiseau

"We make Portland awesome" is a weekly series. I’m interested building our community of artists by helping us all find out more about each other.
This week: Ashleigh of BleuOiseau


Who are you?
I am Ashleigh A. Coyner of BleuOiseau Photography

What do you make?
I am a fine art photographer who prints artwork on paper, wood, and even metal.


Besides making things, what do you do?
I am an avid birder as well as runner. I love reading and embroidery.

What inspires you?
I hold a degree in Resource Biology and therefore nature inspires most of my fine art.


Where can your work be found?
My Fire Series (www.etsy.com/shop/BleuOiseau?section_id=7575260) is being showcased at Tea Chai Tè on 1609 NW 23rd Ave until the end of October.
Facebook: 

What do you love about Portland?
Since I live out in the “country”, I love everything about Portland. I love that it is a decent sized city and yet feels down to earth. I love that there is a great biking community, that it is child friendly. The zoo right outside of town is so fun to take my kids to and I love Portland’s Audubon chapter, with their great hiking trail right outside of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...