Saturday, October 27, 2012

Holiday Show Lineup 2012!

Oh my goodness, it is almost November! While I've been living a little ahead of the season (ahem, making acorn ornaments in July), it's somehow still startling to me that the holidays are actually coming! I've got a solid lineup of shows coming, too... and it looks to be the busiest season I've yet had with House of Moss. I'd love to see you there, so mark your calendar and come say hi!

November
11th, 11am-5pm: Siren Nation Show @ McMenamins Kennedy School, Portland
17th, 10am-5pm: Handcrafted Holiday Market @ The Old Library at Marylhurst University, Lake Oswego

December
1st, 10am-4pm: Lewis Holiday Bazaar @ Lewis Elementary, Portland
2nd, 9am-4pm: Laurelhurst Winter Bazaar @ Laurelhurst School, Portland
8th & 9th, 11am-6pm both days: Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Holiday Sale @ The Convention Center, Portland

I'll be writing individual blog posts about each one closer to when they happen, too, with more info.

What shows do you plan to shop at or sell at this year? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...