Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lately

If I've been a bit absent lately, it's because I've been swept up in a whirlwind of change. Life has been unfolding in the weirdest of ways, and I find myself back where I started– but with a renewed thankfulness for the situation I have. I was offered a couple of different possibilities for day jobs... but I've decided to keep the one I have for now in the interest of putting more into my own business these next couple of months.

My current day job has been asking lots more hours of me, House of Moss business has been picking up thanks to the holidays, and somehow Erik and I found time to carve pumpkins with my parents.

One might think that all of this would make me too tired to get much else done, but I've managed to be quite productive. Wool is so unbelievably soothing, and the process of needle-felting is very grounding. And so a happy neighborhood of little wool cottages has sprung up during the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...