Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Upcoming Show: Crafty Wonderland Spring 2014


This Saturday, the day before Mothers Day, is the Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Spring Sale! As I'm sure I've mentioned before, Crafty Wonderland is an all-time favorite of mine.

Here's a hint for you: If you like to purchase House of Moss items from me in person at shows, and you don't want to wait all the way till the fall, you should come to Crafty Wonderland this Saturday! Because Erik and I are planning our wedding in August, I have trimmed my Spring/Summer shows down... to just this one.

Here is a map to help you find House of Moss in the huge Hall D in the Convention Center:

As you can see, we have an awesome spot this year! Right near the entrance! So stop by on your way into (or out of) the show– we would love to see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...