Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New in the Shop: New Cottage Ornament Colors


As I've written here before, the rhythm of my year is such that I end up making Christmas ornaments in the Spring and Summer. It always makes me feel kind of silly at the time, but every holiday season I thank myself every day for preparing early!

The good thing about this weird schedule is that it allows me to get new inspiration. I've been playing around with different color combinations for my popular cottage ornaments, and I've made a bunch of them in cheerful brights and pastels! I think they will mix well with the classic reds, yellows, greens, and whites of my normal Christmas items.

There are more cottage ornaments in my Etsy shop than ever before! You can see them HERE if you'd like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...