Monday, December 16, 2013

A Wrap-Up of Holiday 2013 Craft Fairs


Having done Crafty Wonderland this weekend (a record-shattering success!), House of Moss's official craft fair circuit is now done for the year! It was a full schedule, with 5 of the past 6 weekends holding at least one show.

Even as tired as I feel, my heart is full of warmth and gratitude for the way this season has gone. There have been so many wonderful shoppers and visitors whose smiles have encouraged me. I have met new maker friends and enjoyed the company of (and the shop-talk with!) those I already knew. And, at least for now, my choice to quit my day job to focus on House of Moss full-time has proven to be a good one.

Thanks for a great holiday selling season, everyone! I can tell you from my own experience that your support of the local handmade community makes a real difference.

And although the craft shows may be over, you can still get your House of Moss fix before the holidays: My Etsy shop is still open for business! Order by Wednesday (12/18) to ensure that your items will arrive by Christmas. Happy holidays, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...