Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Upcoming Show: Crafty Wonderland!


Crafty Wonderland is this weekend! It's the last show of the season for House of Moss this year. The other shows have been amazing, the past few weeks have gone by in a blur, and now I find myself just days away from my favorite event of the year. After that, I can finally settle down and celebrate the holidays with rest and activities besides felting. ;)

The Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Holiday Sale 2013 is this Saturday & Sunday, December 14th & 15th, from 11am-6pm both days.

House of Moss is booth #211, and you can use this handy map to find me:

I'm also told that Nikki McClure, one of my very favorite artists, will be signing books on Sunday from noon to 2pm. I hope I have a chance to meet her myself!

Oh! And for you early birds, they are giving away their famous goodie bags to the first 150 shoppers both days– and 50 of them will have free acorns from House of Moss! The line has been known to snake all the way through the building by the time the doors open, so get there early if you want one!

Crafty Wonderland gets better and better every year, and I always end up doing most of my own Christmas shopping at this show! So stop on by and say hello– we hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...