Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Know someone who makes Portland awesome? Send in your nominations!


Hello, friends! If you've been following my blog, you're probably familiar with the series I feature weekly, We Make Portland Awesome.

Getting to know the amazing and dynamic makers in our community has been so inspiring. I can't believe how much talent we have here in our very own Portland-metro area!

There are a couple of changes I'm making to the We Make Portland Awesome project. First, I'm changing it from a weekly feature to bi-weekly (once every two weeks).

Secondly, I'm opening it up to NOMINATIONS! I would love to hear from all of you about amazing people in our area who make things. This could be Etsy sellers, photographers, bakers, musicians, illustrators, architects... anyone who "makes" something and is in the general Portland area (not too strict on this one. Even if they don't technically live here, but their work has a strong presence in retail shops, shows, etc., that works!).

A list of everyone I've already had on the blog can be found HERE. Please check it out!

So please, send me names + links for people you think should be better known in the maker/indie-craft community.

I can be reached at HouseOfMossShop@gmail.com , on Facebook, or in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...