Monday, August 13, 2012

Last weekend's show, in pictures



1. It's like my little shop was made to be in the forest! The park where the show was held is gorgeous. My canopy was framed and shaded by old pine trees, and the ground was soft wood shavings.
2-3. My first 8-foot wide display. It's a really good excuse to buy more antique crates.
4. Look at this setting! I could live there.
5. My friend Jennifer of jBold Glass Art! Her stained glass is so beautiful, and it was fun to have someone around that I already knew.
6. Me and my Erik. It was a pretty good weekend for us, despite trying to sell felted wool things on one of the hottest weekends of the summer. :) We got to hang out with our visitors in the shade of the canopy, eat sno-cones, and listen to the roaming fiddle player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...