Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dollhouse-shelf makeover

Ever since buying my huge new canopy for outdoor shows (it's 10x10), I've been thinking about how to make the display inside it bigger. I'm really excited about having so much more space to fill with little felted things! And this has made me think more about how to best show them off. My newest idea is to use a dollhouse for a shelf. You know, like House of Moss. So I bought this sweet little cottage at an antiques co-op for $24. I decided to paint it so the contrasting green didn't detract from my items.
I'm pretty happy with it. I think the grey and white will help highlight the colors of the felted things I'll display in it, especially the green of wool moss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...