Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Etsy front page again! And a note about why I share that here.


My mushroom magnet was on the Etsy front page this evening! This October has been a kind of heyday for my items getting on the FP... It happened on October 3rd, October 19th, and now today, the 29th. It's so fun to log in and do a double-take when I see my items there!

I wanted to say a little something about why I post these things here on my blog. It's not about bragging. Honestly, it's more a record for myself than anything else! It's nice to look back through the years and track the frequency of these things. It helps me see seasonal patterns, forgotten milestones, and the way my business has grown. In this sense, this is truly a "web log," a place to track accomplishments from the small to the more significant.

Thanks to those of you who follow along with my adventure here with House of Moss! The story of a small handmade business is shaped by the people surrounding it. Thank you for being a part of this with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...