Sunday, February 17, 2013

We make Portland awesome: Aniela Parys

"We make Portland awesome" is a weekly series. I’m interested building our community of artists by helping us all find out more about each other.
This week: Aniela Parys
Who are you?
My name is Aniela Parys.

What do you make?
I am mainly an apparel designer but I also make jewelry. Right now I'm focusing on lingerie and swimwear but I also make dresses and do custom orders and alterations. I produce one of a kind clothing lines for local fashion shows.


Besides making things, what do you do?
Besides making clothing and jewelry, I work in a local designer boutique on 33rd and Hawthorne called Mag-Big, as well as the cafe next door, called the Hazel Room.

What inspires you?
I am inspired by traveling and all the new experiences life constantly brings.


Where can your work be found?
My work can be found at Mag-Big located at 3279 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, Oregon, as well as on my Etsy shop.

What do you love about Portland?
My favorite things about Portland are definitely food related. I love the amazing vegan food here! The landscape is lovely and the tight community of talented artists.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is dreamy! I love love love your lace cloth dresses, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...