Thursday, February 6, 2014

Featured in a Valentine's Day Photoshoot

Photo credit: The Frosted Petticoat (www.thefrostedpetticoat.com)
Photo credit: The Frosted Petticoat (www.thefrostedpetticoat.com)
Photo credit: The Frosted Petticoat (www.thefrostedpetticoat.com)

Valentine's Day always sneaks up on me. Even the month-and-a-half between the end of the holiday season and February 14th is not enough. I seem to spend January scrambling to replenish my regular stock, and somewhere around February 2nd, I suddenly remember that I should make some heart-themed items.

But thankfully, Sam of The Frosted Petticoat and The Frosted Petticoat Blog did not forget. Back in late autumn she contacted me about being a part of this Valentine's Day-themed feature. She curated a selection of the work of 27 Etsy artists, and put them together into a beautiful collaborative photoshoot.

Well, the photos have been published, and it's wonderful! They've already made their way onto several other blogs and websites, including Occasions, Swan So Sweet, and Confetti Daydreams, as well as here on The Frosted Petticoat's own blog in Part I and Part II.

It's so fun seeing my little acorns making their way around the world and around the internet! I really like seeing what people do with them after they arrive at their destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...