Sunday, September 2, 2012

We make Portland awesome: Mama Kopp

"We make Portland awesome" is a weekly series. I’m interested building our community of artists by helping us all find out more about each other.
This week: Lorilee of Mama Kopp
Who are you?
My name is Lorilee Kopp. I am an avid tinkerer.

What do you make?
I make wooden toys for all ages. I make many story items so that children can act our their favorite stories and little pocket sized treasures too.


Besides making things, what do you do?
I spend most of my time home-schooling my two boys and urban farming. The rest of the time I am usually at my CrossFit box.

What inspires you?
Everything.


Where can your work be found?
I am hard to find. I am always on the go, but you can find my work at mamakopp.etsy.com

What do you love about Portland?What I love most about Portland are the plethora of amazing restaurants. I also think it is the friendliest big city I have ever been to. Portland is full of everything that excites us as human beings to an extreme. Who couldn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...